Plus Andrew Reid, Paula Chadwick, Ceri Edwards and Anita Lightstone
- Cancer Research UK has promoted Sarah Woolnough from director of policy to executive director of policy and information.
- The Royal School of Church Music has appointed Andrew Reid, director of music at Peterborough Cathedral, as its new director.
- The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation has promoted Paula Chadwick (right) from HR director to chief executive. She joined the charity 17 years ago as PA to its founder, Professor Ray Donnelly.
- Ceri Edwards has joined the Institute of Fundraising as director of policy and communications. Edwards has spent the past 18 months working as a consultant, including eight months as interim director of policy and communications at the People's Health Trust.
- The sight-loss umbrella organisation Vision 2020 UK has appointed Anita Lightstone (right) as interim chief operations officer for 15 months. She will remain the programme director for the UK Vision Strategy, a Vision 2020 initiative led by the RNIB that aims to provide a unified strategy for UK sight-loss services.