Plus Chris Nichols, Dr Stephen Simpson, Paul Hetherington and Tam Hendry
- Rachel Griffin has joined the Suzy Lamplugh Trust as director. She joins from Victim Support, where she was a strategic manager responsible for projects and policy relating to domestic violence, police and crime commissioners and partnership working.
- Chris Nickols (right) has succeeded Sir Robert Wright as controller of the RAF Benevolent Fund. Air Marshal Nickols served in the Royal Air Force for 35 years. The controller is the equivalent of a chief executive.
- Arthritis Research UK has appointed Dr Stephen Simpson as director of research programmes and information. Simpson joins the charity from the Science Foundation Ireland.
- Wildlife charity Buglife - The Invertebrate Conservation Trust has recruited Paul Hetherington (right) as its fundraising and communications director. Hetherington was previously head of PR at the Woodland Trust.
- Learning Link Scotland has appointed Tam Hendry as chief executive. He founded the homelessness charity Streetwork.