Plus Charles Byrne, Nigel Yeo, Richard Verber and Anne Fox
- Hugh Thornbery will take over in October as chief executive of Adoption UK, which supports adoptive families. He is currently director of business development at Action for Children.
- The Royal British Legion has appointed Charles Byrne, head of high-level giving at Macmillan Cancer Support, as director of fundraising. He will replace Russell Thompson, who is retiring in September after 15 years in the role.
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home has welcomed Nigel Yeo (right) as director of operations. He joins from the same role at the RSPCA.
- Richard Verber has been appointed campaigns manager at World Jewish Relief, the Jewish humanitarian aid organisation. He joins from the Union of Jewish Students, where he was professional development and leadership training director.
- Anne Fox (right) is the new director of the Communication Trust, a coalition of almost 50 voluntary organisations that work in speech, language and communication. She previously worked as head of corporate communications at the parenting charity NCT.