Plus Jonathan Parke, Sue Cotton, Enver Solomon, Harriet Kemp and Sally Case
- Harriet Tolputt, a producer at Sky News, will join Oxfam as its head of media in December.
- Jonathan Parke has been appointed director of commissioning at the Responsible Gambling Trust. He was previously a senior lecturer in consumer behaviour at Salford Business School, University of Salford.
- Child Action Northwest has appointed Sue Cotton (right) as chief executive. She joins from Action for Children, where she was head of children's programmes.
- Enver Solomon, director of policy and public affairs at the Children's Society, has been appointed director of evidence and impact at the National Children's Bureau.
- The Institute of Business Ethics, a charity that helps companies to be more ethical, has appointed Harriet Kemp as head of development. She was head of corporate responsibility at the vehicle glass repair company Belron.
- Sally Case (right) is the new chief executive at the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation. Case was head of prosecutions at the RSPCA.