Plus Sandra Currie, Raakhi Shah, Mike Lunn, Deborah Layde and Rob Hammond
- The former chief executive of the National Children's Bureau, Sir Paul Ennals, has joined Sense, the deafblind charity, for three months as its director of strategy.
- Sandra Currie is the new chief executive of Kidney Research UK. She was the group director of external affairs and knowledge at Sense.
- Unicef UK has recruited Raakhi Shah (right) as head of ambassador relations. Shah was UK director of artist liaison at Oxfam.
- Mike Lunn is the new hardship fund coordinator at the Foundations Independent Living Trust, which helps vulnerable people live in their own homes. He was previously a training officer at the NHS Appointments Commission.
- Deborah Layde (right) has joined Seafarers UK as grants manager. She was fundraising development manager at the Small Charities Coalition.
- Rob Hammond is the new chair at the Papworth Trust, the disability charity. He was its vice-chair from 2011 and was the chief executive at Cambridge City Council from 1990 to 2009.