Thousands visit the charity's site after the fatal attack on Drummer Lee Rigby, who was wearing one of the charity's T-shirts when he was killed
Click here for information on access to the website
Steve Moore denies allegations of cronyism, as shadow charities minister Gareth Thomas, pictured, tables parliamentary questions about the network's funding
Carrie will leave to run her own consultancy - her deputy Peter Brook will become acting chief executive
The umbrella body says the OSCR's draft guidance goes beyond its statutory remit and it's not clear if charities can campaign for a particular outcome
The Big Potential fund has £10m to be dispersed through Charity Bank and the business consultancy Exemplas, says BLF England chair Nat Sloane
The charity that raised £176m but donated only £55k to good causes turned out to be a tax avoidance scheme. Read the full running story here.
Read about changes to Gift Aid and how they will affect the sector.
Digital Campaign of the Week
The campaign group, which works to show the links between environmental exploitation and human rights abuses, enlisted the help of the naturalist and comedian Bill Oddie for its latest campaign video
The head of Crime Reduction Initiatives hopes to win a regional probation contract
The Health Lottery has set the cat among the pigeons, challenging the National Lottery and putting the rules for charity lotteries up for debate. Jenna Pudelek reports
Latest Good Practice
Public trust in charities will help them to win contracts, writes Ray Jones
Sian Edwards, director of the trust, says it looks for inspirational founders that have strong ideas
In the wake of the Disasters Emergency Committee's Syria appeal, YouGov's Anne Gammon looks at the public's perception of three of the DEC's charities
Latest Blogs Posts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive Officer WPF Therapy £60,000 - £65,000, Bermondsey, London
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- Assistant Head of Research Funding Breakthrough Breast Cancer Circa £40,000, Central London
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Work Programme 'not helping the most disadvantaged unemployed people'
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...