Big Questions Live
The voluntary sector faces a shifting fundraising landscape, with new technologies and changing regulatory frameworks demanding new approaches. There are challenges ahead – but there are opportunities for charities that are prepared to adapt to the new normal.
At Big Questions Live, Third Sector brings together high-profile figures from the charity and digital sectors to debate the hottest topics in fundraising – from the relationship between fundraisers and the board of trustees, to the explosion in digital channels and its implications for fundraising. The panel of thought leaders will provide essential insights and lively debate, with the opportunity for the audience to ask the burning questions that matter to them. Find out how to make sense of the challenges your charity faces in the year to come, and how to overcome them.
Tune in on Monday 22nd May at 10am to watch industry experts answering the following questions:
- Is the relationship with donors broken – and what changes need to happen to fundraising?
- Are charities churning out too many homogenised ‘me-too’ fundraising campaigns? What does a more creative approach look like?
- Will digital save fundraising?
- Are senior managers and boards guilty of not understanding fundraising - and how should they support their fundraisers?
- Andy Hillier, Editor, Third Sector (chair)
- Matthew Sherrington, consultant and Third Sector columnist
- Ross Sleight, chief strategy officer at Somo
- Leesa Harwood, head of fundraising at RNLI
- Ruth Ruderham, director of international development at Prince's Trust International
- Anne-Marie Huby, co-founder of JustGiving
Brought to you in partnership with:
JustGiving is the world's leading online fundraising platform, helping charities to make more with GiftAid. To learn more, visit www.justgiving.com.
Live streaming partner:
Be Inspired Films is a multi-award winning creative agency supporting charities, social enterprises and corporate responsibility teams to capture the emotion and impact of your work in a way that inspires donors and stakeholders at scale. To learn more, visit www.beinspiredfilms.co.uk.
Register below to receive an email on 22nd May with a link to access the live stream: