- Bill Freeman has been appointed chief executive of the membership body Community Transport Association UK. He joins from Navca, the local infrastructure body, where he is director of development.
- Denise Hatton (right) has been appointed chief executive of the youth charity YMCA England. She has worked for the YMCA for the past 25 years and was interim chief executive.
- Jane Hatfield is the new chief executive of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health. She was director of policy and research at Breast Cancer Care.
- The drowning prevention charity the Royal Life Saving Society has selected Peter Moyes as president of its board. Moyes is director of Nottingham City Council's Crime and Drugs Partnership and a former chief constable of Nottinghamshire.
- Lench's Trust, a charity that supports people aged over 55, has appointed three new trustees: Louise Brooke-Smith (right), president-elect of Rics, the accountant Richard Sarjeant and Tom Storrow, chair of Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust.