- Carers Wales has hired Keith Bowen as its director. He was manager at Contact a Family Cymru and replaces Roz Williamson, who has retired after 12 years in the role.
- Jennifer Sheehy has been promoted to head of fundraising at Chilterns MS Centre. She was previously community fundraiser at the charity.
- Twin, a charity supporting fair trade projects in the developing world, has appointed Nicolas Mounard as its managing director. He joins from food and beverages company Alter Eco, where he was chief executive.
- Stuart Rivers (right) will be the new chief executive officer at the Sailors' Society. He will join from the Bible Society on 1 April.
- The National Deaf Children's Society has appointed two trustees: Jane Hill, legal director at the Ministry of Justice and mother of a deaf child, and Sally Procopis, divisional business manager at the legal firm Linklaters.
- Dementia UK has appointed Professor David Croisdale-Appleby (right) as its chair. He is currently chair of Skills for Care, a workforce development body for the social care sector.