Third Sector, 15 July 2013
The Third Sector, 15 July 2013 issue includes:
The Nuffield Agenda David Mobbs on public benefit, tax breaks and high pay
What are the rules for rates relief? The charity that broke them has been wound up by the courts
Cautious welcome for the data boom Some want to use it to expose or criticise, warns Cathy Pharoah
Meeting Ms Tardy and Mr Verbosity Elizabeth Balgobin introduces (strictly fictional) trustee types
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...