Third Sector, 10 January 2012
The Third Sector, 10 January 2012 issue includes:
State of the Sector Part one of our suvey finds charities adapting and surviving
Independence in peril, says report Reliance on statutory funding cited by panel financed by the Baring Foundation
Ronaldo becomes global ambassador Save the Children has recruited the Real Madrid footballer to its Every One campaign
So what if they've got things wrong? The Charity Commission should take setbacks in its stride, says Nicola Evans
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Chief Executive CTC- The National Cycling Organisation £72,500pa, Based in Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Community Fundraising St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- Head of Individual Giving St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- 'A lot of misunderstanding and a pervasive cynicism'
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- Big Lottery Fund launches £10m programme to attract social investment
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Community Service Volunteers to close its learning centres in restructure
- Nearly all Charity Commission staff received a bonus last year
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...