Third Sector, 28 February 2012
The Third Sector, 28 February 2012 issue includes:
Reshaping a major charity Lucy de Groot on a challenging first year at CSV
Rise and fall of Charity Business What went wrong at the failed oursourcing company?
Trust takes over Royal Albert Hall The comedian Jason Manford headlines one of five gigs for Teenage Cancer Trust
Beware the perils of the black swan Debra Allcock Tyler on the dangers of trying to predict the future
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Appeal and Fundraising Manager Prostate Scotland Salary £31,250 pro rata ., Scotland
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- Do-it will be transferred to a partnership of organisations next Monday
- Charities and agencies given 60,000 penalty points for street fundraising breaches
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- HMRC update to fit and proper persons declaration 'is too vague'
- HMRC publishes new rules for community amateur sports clubs
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...