Third Sector, 28 February 2012
The Third Sector, 28 February 2012 issue includes:
Reshaping a major charity Lucy de Groot on a challenging first year at CSV
Rise and fall of Charity Business What went wrong at the failed oursourcing company?
Trust takes over Royal Albert Hall The comedian Jason Manford headlines one of five gigs for Teenage Cancer Trust
Beware the perils of the black swan Debra Allcock Tyler on the dangers of trying to predict the future
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development, Fundraising and Contracts Manager The Beth Johnson Foundation £30k + Benefits , Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- UK Director Restless Development £41,370 gross per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / Lambeth, London (Greater)
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Blind Veterans UK chief executive Robert Leader dies
- Food bank charity reports surge in donations after critical newspaper report
- Sense examines allegations that one of its runners cheated in the London Marathon
- Government launches fund for volunteer-based projects for the elderly
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service will not appeal against fine for security flaw
- Charity Commission chair says Islamic extremism is potentially its 'most deadly' problem
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
- Date: Wed 7 May 2014 - Wed 7 May 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...