Third Sector, 20 March 2012
The Third Sector, 20 March 2012 issue includes:
Cutting bureaucracy in the grants process Charities applying for grants often find the process full of repetition, finds David Ainsworth
Trickett's warning on our service delivery Labour's Cabinet Office shadow wants a debate on the role of the sector
Getting behind the social value act The new law needs a government taskforce and robust monitoring, says Kevin Curley
Enough to make your skin crawl Rankin takes the pictures for a British Skin Foundation campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...