Third Sector, 27 March 2012
The Third Sector, 27 March 2012 issue includes:
The Localism Act A new lease of life for communities?
Charity bombshell from the Treasury Osborne's Budget cap on tax reliefs has caused dismay in the sector
How we differ from the private sector We don't walk away when the profits from services drop, says Debra Allcock Tyler
Business Charity Awards shortlist Third Sector's expert judges have chosen 73 great contenders
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- New Business Manager - maternity cover West Kent Housing Association £40,425 per annum pro rata, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Camelot chief wants to raise awareness of Lottery's good causes
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...