Third Sector, 6 March 2012
The Third Sector, 6 March 2012 issue includes:
Charity costs on the rise The NCVO almanac reveals a leap in voluntary sector expenditure
No Olympic refund until mid-2020s Charities dismayed at length of wait for return of diverted cash
A cuppa and some cake for charity Pop mogul Simon Cowell hosts a tea party to support Shooting Star Chase
Don't let your good board turn bad Elizabeth Balgobin says trustees must not ignore the warning signs
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Public Affairs Officer British Heart Foundation £28,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and benefits, London NW1
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Chief Executive CTC- The National Cycling Organisation £72,500pa, Based in Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Community Fundraising St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service fined £200,000 after hacker accessed information
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Community Service Volunteers to close its learning centres in restructure
- Are forces charities too 'old-fashioned' to change their ways?
- Grayling attack on campaigning 'shows lack of understanding of the sector'
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...