Third Sector, 17 April 2012
The Third Sector, 17 April 2012 issue includes:
'More front line, less back office' Tory MP Charlie Elphicke takes charities to task
'Wrong turning by Big Lottery Fund' Its plans for infrastructure are misguided, says Kevin Curley
Make the most of the local press So says Claire Montgomery, comms head of People's Postcode Lottery
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Appeal and Fundraising Manager Prostate Scotland Salary £31,250 pro rata ., Scotland
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- Do-it will be transferred to a partnership of organisations next Monday
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- HMRC update to fit and proper persons declaration 'is too vague'
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...