Third Sector, 3 April 2012
The Third Sector, 3 April 2012 issue includes:
Has it ticked the box? Read our analysis and interview about the five years of fundarising regulation by the FRSB
'Simplify the law and enforce it' Kaye Wiggins hears the main message on revising the Charities Act 2006
Let's not throw our toys out of the pram Cathy Pharoah says other tax moves might make up for the cap on charitable tax relief
Spot the problem - propose a solution That's what the Pilgrim Trust wants grant applicants to do, says Georgina Nayler
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive, Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE) ACRE c£50,000, negotiable depending on experience, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Corporate Relations Co-ordinator Peterborough Environment City Trust £24,000-£28,000 per annum, Peterborough
- Senior Campaigns Officer UKHCA Circa £34,000, South West London
- Head of People The Scout Association Competitive, Chingford, East London
- Chief Executive STEPS Dependent upon experience, Cheshire
- Charity that owed more than £350k to HMRC closes
- HM Prison Peterborough social impact bond has led to a fall in reconvictions, official figures show
- Data on charities' income and spending to be made public from March 2014
- Local authorities should be able to 'de-commission charities at will', says council deputy
- Oxfam's former anti-fraud manager charged with defrauding the charity
- Charities 'failing to diversify income streams'
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Fri 21 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Thu 20 Jun 2013
- Venue: Southwark Cathedral, London Bridge
- Date: Tue 25 Jun 2013 - Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Venue: Brewin Dolphin, 12 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LA
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...