- The former group chief executive of the social landlord the Hyde Group, David Eastgate, has been appointed chief operating officer at Leonard Cheshire Disability.
- The Scleroderma Society, which helps people with the autoimmune connective tissue disease, has appointed Mike Rich (right) as its first chief executive. He was previously director of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Foundation.
- Mike Parker, former head of strategic sales and commercial marketing at Channel 4, has joined the NSPCC as interim director of fundraising.
- Sightsavers, which provides eye care to people in developing countries, has appointed new trustees, including Alex Cole (right), director of corporate affairs at Sainsbury's.
- The National Youth Agency has appointed the former civil servant Don Stewart as its new chair and Becky Holloway, a student at the University of York, as vice-chair.