- The healthcare charity the Health Foundation has appointed Dr Jennifer Dixon as its chief executive. She will join in October from the same role at the research and policy organisation the Nuffield Trust.
- The fair trade and development charity Traidcraft has promoted Mags Vaughan (right) to chief executive. She was previously the charity's business director.
- Ian Brooke is the new deputy director at Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations' Council. He was previously a development worker at the charity.
- Sally Uren (right), deputy chief executive of the sustainability charity Forum for the Future, has been promoted to chief executive.
- Catherine Kehoe, group brands and marketing director at the Lloyds Banking Group, has joined the board of the Lloyds TSB Foundation for England and Wales.
- Dr Bob Young, a consultant physician in diabetes endocrinology, has joined the board of Diabetes UK.