Full events detail
HR Conference 2012 - Be a Great employer - Get the best from your staff
- 21 May 2012 to 21 May 2012
- Russell-Cooke Solicitors and NCVO
- NCVO, Regent's Wharf. 8 All Saints Street, N1 9RL
This event will help you to: Improve your skills in managing people more effectively Develop your understanding of the needs of a diverse workforce Get up to speed on employment legislation Learn from experts and real-life case studies Network and share your knowledge Learn with your peers from across the sector. Keynotes addresses will be delivered by: - David Blackburn, group director of HR, Shepherds Bush Housing Group; and Susan Clews, head of strategy directorate, ACAS Workshops include: Relationships Beyond Profit Contracting and TUPE Pay and Reward
Contact: , firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...