Full events detail
Insight 2.0: The Future of Social Media Analysis
- 27 April 2012 to 27 April 2012
- Institute of Education, Russell Square, London
This event is designed for everyone interested in the potential of social media data to stimulate data-driven discovery and decision-making in this hyper-connected digital era. The event will feature short talks from experts from the fields of psychology, political and security intelligence, gamification, big data and brand insight amongst others. Speakers include: Kevin Anderson - The Guardian, Al-Jazeera Rob Procter - University of Manchester Professor Martin Everett - University of Manchester David Stillwell - University of Cambridge Nathalie Nihai - The Web Psychologist Alfred Rolington - Former CEO Jane's Information Group, Oxford Analytica
Contact: , email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Appeal and Fundraising Manager Prostate Scotland Salary £31,250 pro rata ., Scotland
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- Landmark Trust offers charities 50 free stays in historic properties
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- Do-it will be transferred to a partnership of organisations next Monday
- Charities and agencies given 60,000 penalty points for street fundraising breaches
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- HMRC update to fit and proper persons declaration 'is too vague'
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...