Full events detail
Mission Critical: Crafting Your Communications Strategy Workshop
- 30 May 2012 to 30 May 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
ommunications are integral to each charity's work for a better world and your strategy is crucial to helping you deliver your organisation's overall objectives. This event is designed so you can personalise your agenda to fit your knowledge level. So whether you're looking at brand positioning and integration, or you'd like to be taken through the creation process stage-by-stage, this event is for anyone wishing to create or improve their strategy. On the agenda: * Why and when do we need a strategy? * What functions should it cover and how can we integrate to increase efficiency? * The role of research in communications * Considering the key challenges facing charity communicators today * Identifying and prioritising your key audiences and creating key messages * Setting SMART objectives * Putting your strategy together * Considering brand positioning * How will you know if your strategy has been successful? * Evaluation and adaption Who should attend? Communications, marketing and public relations professionals or anyone with a responsibility for their charity's communications strategy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Wed 26 Feb 2014 - Wed 26 Feb 2014
- Venue: Tower Hill
- Date: Thu 6 Mar 2014 - Thu 6 Mar 2014
- Venue: King's House Conference Centre, Manchester M1 7HB
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...