Full events detail
Mission Critical: Crafting Your Communications Strategy Workshop
- 30 May 2012 to 30 May 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
ommunications are integral to each charity's work for a better world and your strategy is crucial to helping you deliver your organisation's overall objectives. This event is designed so you can personalise your agenda to fit your knowledge level. So whether you're looking at brand positioning and integration, or you'd like to be taken through the creation process stage-by-stage, this event is for anyone wishing to create or improve their strategy. On the agenda: * Why and when do we need a strategy? * What functions should it cover and how can we integrate to increase efficiency? * The role of research in communications * Considering the key challenges facing charity communicators today * Identifying and prioritising your key audiences and creating key messages * Setting SMART objectives * Putting your strategy together * Considering brand positioning * How will you know if your strategy has been successful? * Evaluation and adaption Who should attend? Communications, marketing and public relations professionals or anyone with a responsibility for their charity's communications strategy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive Officer WPF Therapy £60,000 - £65,000, Bermondsey, London
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- Assistant Head of Research Funding Breakthrough Breast Cancer Circa £40,000, Central London
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- Work Programme 'not helping the most disadvantaged unemployed people'
- Big Society Network chief hits back over 'gossip and innuendo'
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...