Full events detail
Communications on a Shoestring Conference
- 27 June 2012 to 27 June 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
Join us at this packed day to learn practical skills and find out how you can make the most of your time and resources to produce strategic communications that really get results and fulfil your organisation's overall objectives. On the agenda * Tips for lone communicators * The busy person's guide to social media * Health check your technology and systems * Managing your time and stress levels * Creating a communications strategy for small organisations * Making the business case for communications and getting internal buy in * Budgeting for communications * Research on a budget: what can be done in-house? * Data protection for comms people * Evaluating PR Effectiveness * Free ways to measure the success of your online activities * A guide to some of the best free online tools * Pitching to journalists online * Articulating your brand: vision, mission and values Who should attend? This event is aimed at communications, marketing and public relations professionals on a budget and in particular will be most relevant to small charities or charities with solo comms people.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- Regulator 'too passive' in approach to Cup Trust, says report
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...