Full events detail
Communications on a Shoestring Conference
- 27 June 2012 to 27 June 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
Join us at this packed day to learn practical skills and find out how you can make the most of your time and resources to produce strategic communications that really get results and fulfil your organisation's overall objectives. On the agenda * Tips for lone communicators * The busy person's guide to social media * Health check your technology and systems * Managing your time and stress levels * Creating a communications strategy for small organisations * Making the business case for communications and getting internal buy in * Budgeting for communications * Research on a budget: what can be done in-house? * Data protection for comms people * Evaluating PR Effectiveness * Free ways to measure the success of your online activities * A guide to some of the best free online tools * Pitching to journalists online * Articulating your brand: vision, mission and values Who should attend? This event is aimed at communications, marketing and public relations professionals on a budget and in particular will be most relevant to small charities or charities with solo comms people.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes guidance for charities on retail Gift Aid rules
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...