Full events detail
Communications Managers‚ Workshop
- 26 September 2012 to 26 September 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
Charity communications managers face a unique set of challenges. Many struggle to gain recognition for their work; others find it tough integrating their brand activity across multiple disciplines (fundraising, policy, campaigning and services); and all work to achieve ambitious objectives on ever-shrinking budgets. This workshop is designed for you to join your peers to discuss solutions to the big challenges comms managers face, share best practice and refresh your skills. On the agenda * Discussion: the key challenges facing communications managers * Integration: how should you be linking up with other departments? * How to create an effective communications strategy * Stakeholder mapping and key messages * Getting internal buy-in for comms * How to budget and allocate resources * Dealing with conflict and different personality types * Project management refresher * Crisis management * Maintaining morale in tough times Who should attend? Charity communications managers, or those in roles that demand some management of communications functions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Relations Co-ordinator Peterborough Environment City Trust £24,000-£28,000 per annum, Peterborough
- Senior Campaigns Officer UKHCA Circa £34,000, South West London
- Head of People The Scout Association Competitive, Chingford, East London
- Chief Executive STEPS Dependent upon experience, Cheshire
- Chief Executive Southampton Solent Students' Union Salary range £37,894 - £42,652 per annum plus attractive benefits, Southampton
- Charity that owed more than £350k to HMRC closes
- HM Prison Peterborough social impact bond has led to a fall in reconvictions, official figures show
- Data on charities' income and spending to be made public from March 2014
- Local authorities should be able to 'de-commission charities at will', says council deputy
- Oxfam's former anti-fraud manager charged with defrauding the charity
- Government appoints first social value ambassador
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Fri 21 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Thu 20 Jun 2013
- Venue: Southwark Cathedral, London Bridge
- Date: Tue 25 Jun 2013 - Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Venue: Brewin Dolphin, 12 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LA
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...