Full events detail
Communications Managers‚ Workshop
- 26 September 2012 to 26 September 2012
- St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, Holborn, London, EC1N 7AB.
Charity communications managers face a unique set of challenges. Many struggle to gain recognition for their work; others find it tough integrating their brand activity across multiple disciplines (fundraising, policy, campaigning and services); and all work to achieve ambitious objectives on ever-shrinking budgets. This workshop is designed for you to join your peers to discuss solutions to the big challenges comms managers face, share best practice and refresh your skills. On the agenda * Discussion: the key challenges facing communications managers * Integration: how should you be linking up with other departments? * How to create an effective communications strategy * Stakeholder mapping and key messages * Getting internal buy-in for comms * How to budget and allocate resources * Dealing with conflict and different personality types * Project management refresher * Crisis management * Maintaining morale in tough times Who should attend? Charity communications managers, or those in roles that demand some management of communications functions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...