Full events detail
Free Training - Telephone Skills
- 24 May 2012 to 24 May 2012
- The FSI (Foundation for Social Improvement)
- Ingestre Court, Ingestre Place, London, United Kingdom, W1F 0JL
Other FSI courses (Developing Corporate Relationships, Understanding Statutory Funding, Successful Events) teach the processes by which small charities can actively foster support from other organisations. This course will enable you to maximise your effectiveness in implementing these processes by teaching you communication skills and strategies that will improve your ability to call target companies and enroll them to your cause. For many, this is the missing link - the ability to pick up the phone and take their cause to a much wider audience. To book: follow link www.thefsi.org/2011/12/training-telephone-skills-to-maximise-corporate-support/ or email email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes guidance for charities on retail Gift Aid rules
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...