Full events detail
Small Charity Week - BIG ADVICE DAY
- 12 June 2012 to 12 June 2012
- The FSI (Foundation for Social Improvement)
- Moorgate, London.
If you know the FSI, you'll be familiar with our monthly Advice Clinic 1:1 support and you may have been to a professional seminar advice session at one of our Workshop events. On Big Advice Day this year, we're combining the two with a conference-style event hosted at UBS's extremely swanky premises at Moorgate in London. If you can't make it to London for the day, you can take part via telephone too. On the day, you will have the opportunity to have a 1:1 with a top professional in a range of disciplines. Follow link: http://www.thefsi.org/2012/04/small-charity-weeks-big-advice-day-2/ or email email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive Officer WPF Therapy £60,000 - £65,000, Bermondsey, London
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- Assistant Head of Research Funding Breakthrough Breast Cancer Circa £40,000, Central London
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Work Programme 'not helping the most disadvantaged unemployed people'
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...