Full events detail
Small Charity Week - BIG ADVICE DAY
- 12 June 2012 to 12 June 2012
- The FSI (Foundation for Social Improvement)
- Moorgate, London.
If you know the FSI, you'll be familiar with our monthly Advice Clinic 1:1 support and you may have been to a professional seminar advice session at one of our Workshop events. On Big Advice Day this year, we're combining the two with a conference-style event hosted at UBS's extremely swanky premises at Moorgate in London. If you can't make it to London for the day, you can take part via telephone too. On the day, you will have the opportunity to have a 1:1 with a top professional in a range of disciplines. Follow link: http://www.thefsi.org/2012/04/small-charity-weeks-big-advice-day-2/ or email email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Wed 26 Feb 2014 - Wed 26 Feb 2014
- Venue: Tower Hill
- Date: Thu 6 Mar 2014 - Thu 6 Mar 2014
- Venue: King's House Conference Centre, Manchester M1 7HB
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...