Full events detail
Small Charity Week- Celebration Day
- 15 June 2012 to 15 June 2012
- The FSI (Foundation for Social Improvement)
- Russell Square, London
This event is your charity's opportunity to showcase itself to the public and raise awareness of your work. During celebration day you can raise your charity's profile, engage new supporters, network with other organisations and most importantly celebrate your fantastic work. This celebration of small charities will be like a mini small charity festival and will be promoted in the media. Email: email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Appeal and Fundraising Manager Prostate Scotland Salary £31,250 pro rata ., Scotland
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- Landmark Trust offers charities 50 free stays in historic properties
- Do-it will be transferred to a partnership of organisations next Monday
- Charities and agencies given 60,000 penalty points for street fundraising breaches
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- HMRC update to fit and proper persons declaration 'is too vague'
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...