Full events detail
Impact Report Writing
- 5 July 2012 to 5 July 2012
- Haymarket - Third Sector Events
- Wolverton House, London
This brand-new master class examines the key success factors in impact reporting, offering actionable advice into what information needs to be reported and the ways in which this can be done to best effect. It provides an excellent learning opportunity for charities to see how, by developing effective reporting mechanisms, they can sustain the resources and develop the strategy they need to achieve their visions. Book: http://bit.ly/KY8Eb2
Contact: , email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Director of Women's Health and Family Services Women's Health and Family Services NJC scale PO6, point 48 £40,741 - PO7 point 52 £44,300 (dependant on experience), East London
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- Big Lottery Fund grants £67m to advice charities
- Public Safety Charitable Trust loses High Court case over underpaid business rates
- CSV launches volunteer placement scheme to help smaller charities in London measure impact
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...