Full events detail
Community engagement: back to our future
- 29 November 2012 to 30 November 2012
- Help the Hospices and Forum of Chairmen of Independent Hospices
- The Palace Hotel Oxford Street Manchester, M60 7HA
The conference will look at: • why and how we should engage with our communities • who benefits • what challenges and benefits genuine engagement offers - at a national and local level • the risks for hospices who fail to engage with their communities. Whatever your role - chief executive, chair, trustee, income generation, communications, delivering care or managing volunteers - the conference offers a stimulating and topical programme with excellent opportunities to network and learn. Visit: http://www.helpthehospices.org.uk/our-services/education-training/conference-2012/
Contact: , email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Charity Commission could be given new power to shut down charities
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...