Full events detail
The global campaign for tax justice: from Manila to San José
- 3 July 2012 to 3 July 2012
- ActionAid UK
- ActionAid UK, 33-39 Bowling Green Lane, EC1R 0BJ
Worldwide, big businesses are dodging taxes. Poorer countries lose three times more money to tax havens than they receive in aid every year - funds that are urgently needed to pay for education and healthcare.
Join ActionAid for a free event to hear from three pioneers of tax justice campaigning from Costa Rica, the Philippines and Kenya. Find out how you can get involved in the global campaign for tax justice.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive Officer WPF Therapy £60,000 - £65,000, Bermondsey, London
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- Assistant Head of Research Funding Breakthrough Breast Cancer Circa £40,000, Central London
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- Work Programme 'not helping the most disadvantaged unemployed people'
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...