Full events detail
Backing the change-makers in a time of uncertainty: can we do more?
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- European Venture Philanthropy Association 8th Annual Conference
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
On 13 - 14 November more than 400 delegates will convene in Dublin's historic Croke Park for the premier event in venture philanthropy and social investment in Europe. The 8th EVPA Annual conference titled will look at recent challenges that the fast growing venture philanthropy industry is facing. Do not miss the opportunity to meet, debate and network with other venture philanthropy and social investment professionals and contribute to the discussion about what can be done further to back change makers. Registration is open and delegates registering before 12 September can benefit from early bird discount http://www.evpa2012.com/registration.aspx
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...