Full events detail
Backing the change-makers in a time of uncertainty: can we do more?
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- European Venture Philanthropy Association 8th Annual Conference
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
On 13 - 14 November more than 400 delegates will convene in Dublin's historic Croke Park for the premier event in venture philanthropy and social investment in Europe. The 8th EVPA Annual conference titled will look at recent challenges that the fast growing venture philanthropy industry is facing. Do not miss the opportunity to meet, debate and network with other venture philanthropy and social investment professionals and contribute to the discussion about what can be done further to back change makers. Registration is open and delegates registering before 12 September can benefit from early bird discount http://www.evpa2012.com/registration.aspx
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Chief Executive CTC- The National Cycling Organisation £72,500pa, Based in Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Community Fundraising St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- Head of Individual Giving St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- 'A lot of misunderstanding and a pervasive cynicism'
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- Big Lottery Fund launches £10m programme to attract social investment
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Community Service Volunteers to close its learning centres in restructure
- Nearly all Charity Commission staff received a bonus last year
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...