Full events detail
Backing the change-makers in a time of uncertainty: can we do more?
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- European Venture Philanthropy Association 8th Annual Conference
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
On 13 - 14 November more than 400 delegates will convene in Dublin's historic Croke Park for the premier event in venture philanthropy and social investment in Europe. The 8th EVPA Annual conference titled will look at recent challenges that the fast growing venture philanthropy industry is facing. Do not miss the opportunity to meet, debate and network with other venture philanthropy and social investment professionals and contribute to the discussion about what can be done further to back change makers. Registration is open and delegates registering before 12 September can benefit from early bird discount http://www.evpa2012.com/registration.aspx
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Trust Fundraiser Dorset Community Foundation £15,000 - 21 hrs per week (0.6 full time equivalent), Bournemouth
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Chief Executive - Aberdeen University Students' Association Aberdeen University Students' Association Up to £65,000 + 33 holiday days + 8 bank hols + benefits, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Nicky Morgan retains charity and voluntary sector ministerial brief after promotion
- Police in England and Wales record 270 charity fraud allegations in the final quarter of 2013
- Debra Allcock Tyler questions experience of new Charity Commission chief executive
- Awareness of social value act 'not high enough', white paper says
- Charity Commission appoints Paula Sussex as its next chief executive
- Unity Trust Bank and CDFA behind crowdfunding plan for local social enterprises
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 23 Apr 2014 - Wed 23 Apr 2014
- Venue: Westminster
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...