Full events detail
Backing the change-makers in a time of uncertainty: can we do more?
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- European Venture Philanthropy Association 8th Annual Conference
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
On 13 - 14 November more than 400 delegates will convene in Dublin's historic Croke Park for the premier event in venture philanthropy and social investment in Europe. The 8th EVPA Annual conference titled will look at recent challenges that the fast growing venture philanthropy industry is facing. Do not miss the opportunity to meet, debate and network with other venture philanthropy and social investment professionals and contribute to the discussion about what can be done further to back change makers. Registration is open and delegates registering before 12 September can benefit from early bird discount http://www.evpa2012.com/registration.aspx
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development, Fundraising and Contracts Manager The Beth Johnson Foundation £30k + Benefits , Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- UK Director Restless Development £41,370 gross per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / Lambeth, London (Greater)
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Blind Veterans UK chief executive Robert Leader dies
- Food bank charity reports surge in donations after critical newspaper report
- Sense examines allegations that one of its runners cheated in the London Marathon
- Government launches fund for volunteer-based projects for the elderly
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service will not appeal against fine for security flaw
- Charity Commission chair says Islamic extremism is potentially its 'most deadly' problem
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
- Date: Wed 7 May 2014 - Wed 7 May 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...