Full events detail
Backing the change-makers in a time of uncertainty: can we do more?
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- European Venture Philanthropy Association 8th Annual Conference
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
On 13 - 14 November more than 400 delegates will convene in Dublin's historic Croke Park for the premier event in venture philanthropy and social investment in Europe. The 8th EVPA Annual conference titled will look at recent challenges that the fast growing venture philanthropy industry is facing. Do not miss the opportunity to meet, debate and network with other venture philanthropy and social investment professionals and contribute to the discussion about what can be done further to back change makers. Registration is open and delegates registering before 12 September can benefit from early bird discount http://www.evpa2012.com/registration.aspx
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes guidance for charities on retail Gift Aid rules
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...