Full events detail
Institute of Fundraising North East Group Meeting
- 18 July 2012 to 18 July 2012
- Institute of Fundraising
- As You Like It bar, Archbold Terrace, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1DB
Both members and non-members are invited to join in networking over canapes and a glass of wine. The main speaker will be Louise McGlen, supporting development officer for Newcastle CVS. Louise's talk is called Funding Advice and she will take questions at the end. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th July to let her know you are attending Details about the bi-monthly meetings can be found on the website at www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/groups/regional-north-east.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Ministers will legislate to prevent tax relief for charities being used for tax avoidance
- More than half of people 'would donate more if the process was easier'
- Government to introduce new tax relief for social investment
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...