Full events detail
Training in Charity Accounts - Scotland
- 24 August 2012 to 24 August 2012
- Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Dundee Voluntary Action
Relevant to all who work with small charity accounts in Scotland, eg. charity accountants, church and charity finance workers, trustees and treasurers, and independent examiners. Two one-day courses are available: one focusing upon Receipts & Payments, the other upon Accruals accounts. For full details and booking information, contact ACIE: email@example.com or tel: 01524 34892. Pre-booking essential.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- Regulator 'too passive' in approach to Cup Trust, says report
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...