Full events detail
Catholics in Fundraising networking reception
- 12 July 2012 to 12 July 2012
- Victoria, London
Speaker: Jenny Mills, senior policy officer (Strategic Liaison) Team Information Commissioner's Office, 'Information handling and Data Protection for charities' For more details email: email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...