Full events detail
Breakfast briefing: Employment status
- 13 November 2012 to 13 November 2012
- Levenes Employment and Littlejohn
- 7 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4BS
Employment status: casual workers, consultants, contractors, freelancers, partners... are they always what they appear to be? This free breakfast briefing will guide you through what is a notoriously complex and increasingly contentious area, from both an employment law and a tax perspective, helping you to minimise the risks of expensive and disruptive claims and investigations. For full details please copy http://www.levenesemployment.co.uk/news-events/single/article/employment-status-do-you-know-who-you-are-dealing-with.html into your browser.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- Regulator 'too passive' in approach to Cup Trust, says report
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...