Full events detail
Breakfast briefing: Employment status
- 13 November 2012 to 13 November 2012
- Levenes Employment and Littlejohn
- 7 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4BS
Employment status: casual workers, consultants, contractors, freelancers, partners... are they always what they appear to be? This free breakfast briefing will guide you through what is a notoriously complex and increasingly contentious area, from both an employment law and a tax perspective, helping you to minimise the risks of expensive and disruptive claims and investigations. For full details please copy http://www.levenesemployment.co.uk/news-events/single/article/employment-status-do-you-know-who-you-are-dealing-with.html into your browser.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Director of Finance and Administration Afghanaid circa £45,000, Afghanistan
- Head of Policy, Research and Public Affairs Shelter £49,053 pa plus excellent benefits, London, EC1
- Public Affairs Officer British Heart Foundation £28,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and benefits, London NW1
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service fined £200,000 after hacker accessed information
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Grayling attack on campaigning 'shows lack of understanding of the sector'
- Cabinet Office awards grant to Charityworks to develop sector talent
- Muslim charity event at Legoland cancelled after threats from far-right groups
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...