Full events detail
Breakfast briefing: Employment status
- 13 November 2012 to 13 November 2012
- Levenes Employment and Littlejohn
- 7 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4BS
Employment status: casual workers, consultants, contractors, freelancers, partners... are they always what they appear to be? This free breakfast briefing will guide you through what is a notoriously complex and increasingly contentious area, from both an employment law and a tax perspective, helping you to minimise the risks of expensive and disruptive claims and investigations. For full details please copy http://www.levenesemployment.co.uk/news-events/single/article/employment-status-do-you-know-who-you-are-dealing-with.html into your browser.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development, Fundraising and Contracts Manager The Beth Johnson Foundation £30k + Benefits , Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- UK Director Restless Development £41,370 gross per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / Lambeth, London (Greater)
- Product and Service Development Manager Pacey £37,289, Kent / London (South), London (Greater)
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- Food bank charity reports surge in donations after critical newspaper report
- Sense examines allegations that one of its runners cheated in the London Marathon
- Government launches fund for volunteer-based projects for the elderly
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service will not appeal against fine for security flaw
- Charity Commission chair says Islamic extremism is potentially its 'most deadly' problem
- Number of HMRC investigations into Gift Aid claims doubled last year
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
- Date: Wed 7 May 2014 - Wed 7 May 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...