Full events detail
Breakfast briefing: Employment status
- 13 November 2012 to 13 November 2012
- Levenes Employment and Littlejohn
- 7 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4BS
Employment status: casual workers, consultants, contractors, freelancers, partners... are they always what they appear to be? This free breakfast briefing will guide you through what is a notoriously complex and increasingly contentious area, from both an employment law and a tax perspective, helping you to minimise the risks of expensive and disruptive claims and investigations. For full details please copy http://www.levenesemployment.co.uk/news-events/single/article/employment-status-do-you-know-who-you-are-dealing-with.html into your browser.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes guidance for charities on retail Gift Aid rules
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...