Full events detail
Can we save the World with Social Media in 2013?
- 29 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
- Conulstant Chris Smith
- Development House 56-64 Leonard Street EC2A 4LT London United Kingdom Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
During this presentation Chris Smith will look at how to engage behaviour change from an environmental and ethical perspective using the tools of social media. Focusing on some of the world's most successful campaigns in the areas of social justice, enviromentalism and politics this workshop will demonstrate best practise for charities,NGO's, and small businesses Chris will be sharing some tips, tricks and tools to manage your campaigning Visit this website for full details http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5166902344#
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive - Aberdeen University Students' Association Aberdeen University Students' Association Up to £65,000 + 33 holiday days + 8 bank hols + benefits, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Philanthropy Manager - Trusts Cystic Fibrosis Trust £30,000- £35,000 dependent on experience, Bromley (15 mins by train from Victoria)
- Policy and Advocacy Manager The Ramblers' Association £33,160 - £44,686 per annum (depending on experience), Vauxhall
- Offline Supporter Recruitment Manager Shelter £32,940 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London EC1
- Sector disappointed by Guardian decision to end free online volunteering adverts
- Why do we find consultation and decision-making so hard?
- Charities set to benefit from record-breaking donations at Sunday's London Marathon
- Nicky Morgan retains charity and voluntary sector ministerial brief after promotion
- Charity Commission's financial situation is 'unsustainable', chair says
- Maria Miller donates ministerial pay-off to local autism charity
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 23 Apr 2014 - Wed 23 Apr 2014
- Venue: Westminster
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...