Full events detail
Can we save the World with Social Media in 2013?
- 29 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
- Conulstant Chris Smith
- Development House 56-64 Leonard Street EC2A 4LT London United Kingdom Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
During this presentation Chris Smith will look at how to engage behaviour change from an environmental and ethical perspective using the tools of social media. Focusing on some of the world's most successful campaigns in the areas of social justice, enviromentalism and politics this workshop will demonstrate best practise for charities,NGO's, and small businesses Chris will be sharing some tips, tricks and tools to manage your campaigning Visit this website for full details http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5166902344#
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Chief Executive CTC- The National Cycling Organisation £72,500pa, Based in Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Community Fundraising St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- Head of Individual Giving St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- 'A lot of misunderstanding and a pervasive cynicism'
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- Big Lottery Fund launches £10m programme to attract social investment
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Community Service Volunteers to close its learning centres in restructure
- Nearly all Charity Commission staff received a bonus last year
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...