Full events detail
Can we save the World with Social Media in 2013?
- 29 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
- Conulstant Chris Smith
- Development House 56-64 Leonard Street EC2A 4LT London United Kingdom Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
During this presentation Chris Smith will look at how to engage behaviour change from an environmental and ethical perspective using the tools of social media. Focusing on some of the world's most successful campaigns in the areas of social justice, enviromentalism and politics this workshop will demonstrate best practise for charities,NGO's, and small businesses Chris will be sharing some tips, tricks and tools to manage your campaigning Visit this website for full details http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5166902344#
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes guidance for charities on retail Gift Aid rules
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...