Full events detail
Can we save the World with Social Media in 2013?
- 29 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
- Conulstant Chris Smith
- Development House 56-64 Leonard Street EC2A 4LT London United Kingdom Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
During this presentation Chris Smith will look at how to engage behaviour change from an environmental and ethical perspective using the tools of social media. Focusing on some of the world's most successful campaigns in the areas of social justice, enviromentalism and politics this workshop will demonstrate best practise for charities,NGO's, and small businesses Chris will be sharing some tips, tricks and tools to manage your campaigning Visit this website for full details http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5166902344#
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development, Fundraising and Contracts Manager The Beth Johnson Foundation £30k + Benefits , Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- UK Director Restless Development £41,370 gross per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / Lambeth, London (Greater)
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Debra Allcock Tyler questions experience of new Charity Commission chief executive
- Charity Commission appoints Paula Sussex as its next chief executive
- Charity Commission board member will lead Birmingham schools investigation
- Blind Veterans UK chief executive Robert Leader dies
- Bristol youth charity insists Banksy art piece was intended as a gift
- 'No credible evidence of criminality' by Lutfur Rahman, say police
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 23 Apr 2014 - Wed 23 Apr 2014
- Venue: Westminster
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...