Full events detail
Can we save the World with Social Media in 2013?
- 29 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
- Conulstant Chris Smith
- Development House 56-64 Leonard Street EC2A 4LT London United Kingdom Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
During this presentation Chris Smith will look at how to engage behaviour change from an environmental and ethical perspective using the tools of social media. Focusing on some of the world's most successful campaigns in the areas of social justice, enviromentalism and politics this workshop will demonstrate best practise for charities,NGO's, and small businesses Chris will be sharing some tips, tricks and tools to manage your campaigning Visit this website for full details http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5166902344#
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- Regulator 'too passive' in approach to Cup Trust, says report
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...