Full events detail
Effective but caring leadership
- 11 July 2012 to 11 July 2012
- Cass Centre for Charity Effectiveness
- Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ
Keynote speakers are Sir Nicholas Young, Chief Executive, British Red Cross and Denise Fellows, Senior Visiting Fellow and Chief Executive of Consultancy and Talent development, Cass CCE. Excellent leadership at all levels is what marks out a successful organisation. Sir Nicholas Young is widely acclaimed as one of the top leaders in our sector, not only for his work here in the UK and globally with the wider Red Cross movement, but also earlier as the CE or Macmillan Cancer Support where he received his knighthood. Come and hear him reveal the secrets of his success; and listen to Denise Fellows apply her deep understanding of theory and practice of leadership in small and large charities, putting these approaches into a wider theoretical frame which you can apply in your own setting.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
- Analysis: Fat cats? The bigger picture of senior salaries
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Wed 26 Feb 2014 - Wed 26 Feb 2014
- Venue: Tower Hill
- Date: Thu 6 Mar 2014 - Thu 6 Mar 2014
- Venue: King's House Conference Centre, Manchester M1 7HB
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...