Full events detail
Digital Fundraising 2012
- 23 May 2012 to 23 May 2012
- ILEC Conference Centre Ibis London Earls Court 47 Lillie Road London SW6 1UD
Engaging donors & increasing donations through the innovative & cost-effective use of social, online & mobile media 2nd Annual One-Day Conference Programme highlights include: • Successfully integrating offline and online digital channels to maximise exposure, increase engagement and drive online donations • How big a part are mobiles playing in digital fundraising? Review mobile fundraising in action and ensure you are making the most of this exciting channel • Monitoring results - first hand guidelines on analytics and how they can streamline your online donation process • Online shopping: creating new revenue streams from existing supporters • Guidance from Friends of the Earth on what they learnt from the US military, a Japanese car giant and bestselling authors to make digital channels work better than ever on a micro-budget To book visit: http://www.digitalfundraisingconference.com?aid=TS&cid=EVL
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...