- Gill Raikes has been appointed chief executive of Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital Charitable Fund. She leaves the National Trust after 28 years, the past 10 as director of fundraising.
- Sonya Chowdhury (right) will join Action for M.E. as its new chief executive in September. She was national lead in the family strategic partnership at Barnardo's.
- The bereavement support charity the Dove Service has appointed Joanne Speed as chief executive. She was previously chief executive of Visyon, which provides counselling for young people.
- Impetus Trust has appointed Alan Morton (right) as investment manager. He was previously director of private equity for Prudential Asset Management Singapore.
- The medical charity the Diving Diseases Research Centre has appointed Louise Walsh as marketing and fundraising manager. She was previously business development director at Groundwork South West.
- Alzheimer's Research UK has appointed David Mayhew, vice-chair of JP Morgan's investment bank, as chair.