About Third Sector
Third Sector is the UK’s leading publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector.
Many of our 80,000 readers are chief executives, trustees and senior managers in charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. Others are parliamentarians, lawyers, finance professionals and private sector executives concerned with corporate responsibility.
Third Sector offers unrivalled coverage of the whole range of voluntary sector concerns through the printed magazine, the website, and a range of conferences and events.
Each day ThirdSector.co.uk provides the latest news, and readers can sign up for free daily email updates. The site also offers subscribers a comprehensive resources section giving case studies and expert advice to help them do their jobs better. Other features include a detailed event listing giving details of the most important conferences, seminars and training sessions in the voluntary sector and a searchable archive of past Third Sector articles.
Contact the online editor: Gemma Quainton, 020 8267 4831 firstname.lastname@example.org
The printed magazine is the UK’s only weekly magazine for decision-makers in charities, the voluntary and community sector, and social enterprises. It offers a complete overview of what’s going on and what people are thinking in today’s fast-moving not-for-profit world – the latest news, incisive comment and in-depth features.
Our nine news pages (including fundraising, finance and politics news, news analysis and newsmaker interviews) cover the latest breaking stories, while the opinion pages provide lively comment and debate. Our two features pages provide analysis of topical issues and practical help and advice. We have also recently added the At Work section – six pages of practical information about the topics that most matter to charities, including fundraising, finance and management, to help voluntary sector staff to do their jobs better.
Contact the newsdesk: 020 8267 4694, email@example.com
Events and conferences
Third Sector also runs a range of conferences and events, including conference on working with the private sector and a three-day residential fundraising and marketing forum, which gives charity staff the opportunity to meet with peers, attend seminars and key note sessions by expert and practitioners and meet with selected suppliers.
We also run two annual awards schemes. Britain’s Most Admired Charities asks readers to vote for the charities, leaders and personalities they most respect. The Third Sector Excellence Awards recognise innovation and outstanding achievement in communications and marketing, fundraising, finance, management, governance and working with other sectors.
For details, contact Graham Naughton, publishing manager, on 020 8267 4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Director of Business Development Law for Life 28 hours a week, Waterloo, London
- Director of Finance and Administration Afghanaid circa £45,000, Afghanistan
- Head of Policy, Research and Public Affairs Shelter £49,053 pa plus excellent benefits, London, EC1
- Public Affairs Officer British Heart Foundation £28,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and benefits, London NW1
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service fined £200,000 after hacker accessed information
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Cabinet Office awards grant to Charityworks to develop sector talent
- Muslim charity event at Legoland cancelled after threats from far-right groups
- Lloyds Bank will donate £1m a year to credit unions
- Navca asks Healthwatch England to make sure local health and wellbeing boards include the voluntary sector
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...