About Third Sector
Third Sector is the UK’s leading publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector.
Many of our 80,000 readers are chief executives, trustees and senior managers in charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. Others are parliamentarians, lawyers, finance professionals and private sector executives concerned with corporate responsibility.
Third Sector offers unrivalled coverage of the whole range of voluntary sector concerns through the printed magazine, the website, and a range of conferences and events.
Each day ThirdSector.co.uk provides the latest news, and readers can sign up for free daily email updates. The site also offers subscribers a comprehensive resources section giving case studies and expert advice to help them do their jobs better. Other features include a detailed event listing giving details of the most important conferences, seminars and training sessions in the voluntary sector and a searchable archive of past Third Sector articles.
Contact the online editor: Gemma Quainton, 020 8267 4831 email@example.com
The printed magazine is the UK’s only weekly magazine for decision-makers in charities, the voluntary and community sector, and social enterprises. It offers a complete overview of what’s going on and what people are thinking in today’s fast-moving not-for-profit world – the latest news, incisive comment and in-depth features.
Our nine news pages (including fundraising, finance and politics news, news analysis and newsmaker interviews) cover the latest breaking stories, while the opinion pages provide lively comment and debate. Our two features pages provide analysis of topical issues and practical help and advice. We have also recently added the At Work section – six pages of practical information about the topics that most matter to charities, including fundraising, finance and management, to help voluntary sector staff to do their jobs better.
Contact the newsdesk: 020 8267 4694, firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and conferences
Third Sector also runs a range of conferences and events, including conference on working with the private sector and a three-day residential fundraising and marketing forum, which gives charity staff the opportunity to meet with peers, attend seminars and key note sessions by expert and practitioners and meet with selected suppliers.
We also run two annual awards schemes. Britain’s Most Admired Charities asks readers to vote for the charities, leaders and personalities they most respect. The Third Sector Excellence Awards recognise innovation and outstanding achievement in communications and marketing, fundraising, finance, management, governance and working with other sectors.
For details, contact Graham Naughton, publishing manager, on 020 8267 4867 or email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Policy & Communications PFRA (Public Fundraising Regulatory Association Ltd) c£50,000, SE1 0NZ
- Senior Consultant GatenbySanderson Competitive , London
- Chief Executive Officer The Matthew Project £41,282 - £47,420 pa, NR2 1DX
- Head of Learning and Events Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) 41,000, Central London
- Trustees Alcohol Research UK Voluntary but reasonable expenses can be claimed., National charity with head office in London
- UK climbs to sixth in league table of most charitable countries
- We could scrap the Charity Commission, says Labour's Margaret Hodge
- New Philanthropy Capital says charities' costs are an unreliable indicator of efficiency
- Charity Commission is failing in its key roles, says National Audit Office
- HMRC did not act on £1m of Gift Aid claimed wrongly 'in order to avoid embarrassment'
- Regulator 'too passive' in approach to Cup Trust, says report
- Date: Sat 7 Dec 2013 - Sat 7 Dec 2013
- Venue: City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Date: Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Thu 12 Dec 2013
- Venue: Holborn, London
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...