About Third Sector
Third Sector is the UK’s leading publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector.
Many of our 80,000 readers are chief executives, trustees and senior managers in charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. Others are parliamentarians, lawyers, finance professionals and private sector executives concerned with corporate responsibility.
Third Sector offers unrivalled coverage of the whole range of voluntary sector concerns through the printed magazine, the website, and a range of conferences and events.
Each day ThirdSector.co.uk provides the latest news, and readers can sign up for free daily email updates. The site also offers subscribers a comprehensive resources section giving case studies and expert advice to help them do their jobs better. Other features include a detailed event listing giving details of the most important conferences, seminars and training sessions in the voluntary sector and a searchable archive of past Third Sector articles.
Contact the online editor: Gemma Quainton, 020 8267 4831 email@example.com
The printed magazine is the UK’s only weekly magazine for decision-makers in charities, the voluntary and community sector, and social enterprises. It offers a complete overview of what’s going on and what people are thinking in today’s fast-moving not-for-profit world – the latest news, incisive comment and in-depth features.
Our nine news pages (including fundraising, finance and politics news, news analysis and newsmaker interviews) cover the latest breaking stories, while the opinion pages provide lively comment and debate. Our two features pages provide analysis of topical issues and practical help and advice. We have also recently added the At Work section – six pages of practical information about the topics that most matter to charities, including fundraising, finance and management, to help voluntary sector staff to do their jobs better.
Contact the newsdesk: 020 8267 4694, firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and conferences
Third Sector also runs a range of conferences and events, including conference on working with the private sector and a three-day residential fundraising and marketing forum, which gives charity staff the opportunity to meet with peers, attend seminars and key note sessions by expert and practitioners and meet with selected suppliers.
We also run two annual awards schemes. Britain’s Most Admired Charities asks readers to vote for the charities, leaders and personalities they most respect. The Third Sector Excellence Awards recognise innovation and outstanding achievement in communications and marketing, fundraising, finance, management, governance and working with other sectors.
For details, contact Graham Naughton, publishing manager, on 020 8267 4867 or email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- Events Fundraiser (corporate and challenge events) Help the Hospices £29,030, London
- Chair of the Board of Trustees Herts Young Homeless Group Voluntary , Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Fundraising Assistant - Product Management NSPCC £18,800 - £20,800 per annum, Weston House, London EC2A
- Office Manager - 2 month contract post Calm £23-26K pro rata, 2 month contract, Southwark, London
- Chief executives invited to vote online for Britain's Most Admired Charities
- The Big Lottery Fund names Dawn Austwick as its new chief executive
- Leadership and skills review calls for graduate training scheme for the voluntary sector
- Statutory funding for charities 'will fall by £1.7bn between 2010/11 and 2017/18'
- Unite calls for an end to unpaid internships in charities
- Big Lottery Fund grants £67m to advice charities
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Mon 20 May 2013
- Venue: Barclays Headquarters, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, UK E14 5HP
- Date: Tue 21 May 2013 - Tue 21 May 2013
- Venue: The Public, West Bromwich
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...