Advertise With Third Sector
The Third Sector brand provides a number of unique platforms to reach the largest senior audience in UK charities, the voluntary and community sector and social enterprises.
Third Sector magazine
Third Sector is the UK's leading publication for the voluntary and not-for-profit sector. It offers a complete overview of what's going on and what people are thinking within the sector.
With a fully paid for circulation of 9,680, Third Sector is read by senior staff in charities, the voluntary and community sector and social enterprises. They subscribe either as individuals or receive Third Sector as part of their membership to the Charity Finance Group or the Association of Chief Executives in Voluntary Organisations.
For display advertising and creative, bespoke solutions to meet your marketing and advertising needs, contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The newly launched site (November 2011) Thirdsector.co.uk is the most visited website in the UK dedicated to the charity and not-for-profit sector. More than 104,000* relevant unique users visit the site every month ensuring that your organisation can increase the exposure of any advertising campaign. This, in turn, increases your brand awareness as well as increasing the chances of response. Your organisation has the opportunity to run either section specific campaigns targeting key areas of the site such as finance or fundraising or run-of-site campaigns maximising exposure to the entire Third Sector audience.
Third Sector's daily email news bulletin, with more than 20,000 recipients, along with specialist weekly bulletins for fundraising, finance and governance and management (fortnightly), can also be used to target our audience directly through their email inboxes.
For online display advertising and creative, bespoke solutions to meet your marketing and advertising needs, contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.email@example.com.
*Based on average unique monthly user figures for 2013
Third Sector Insight
Third Sector Insight is a groundbreaking new resource that is home to the most popular whitepapers, surveys and webinars covering the most pressing topics in the not for profit sector. Suppliers benefit from detailed audience research, technical know-how and targeted marketing to generate suppliers the richest possible leads.
To find out more and to discuss how Third Sector Insight could help take you to a wider audience, please contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For display advertising, awards, conferences and creative, bespoke solutions to meet your marketing and advertising needs:
020 8267 4755
For recruitment advertising on ThirdSectorJobs.co.uk
020 8267 4748
Third Sector Jobs is used by not for profit voluntary and social enterprise professionals at all stages of their careers and with a range of specialist skills. The site is a place for them to find their next job.
Third Sector Jobs is used by professionals in every area of the charity sector: fundraising, communications, marketing, operations, administration, finance, policy and management.
Partnered with the Institute of Fundraising, vacancies will also appear on the IoF Job Shop providing you with further exposure.
The site is targeted towards:
- Charity professionals across the UK from the not for profit, voluntary and charity sectors.
- Individuals at all levels of experience - from people starting their careers to senior individuals within the sector.
- Both active and passive job seekers across all disciplines within the sectors including marketing, fundraising, finance, HR, management and governance positions.
For recruitment advertising, contact Tim Lomas on 020 8267 4748 or email Tim.Lomas@haymarket.com.
Third Sector runs three annual awards, each offering the opportunity to target charity professionals (and corporate professionals in the case of the Business Charity Awards).
- Third Sector Excellence Awards –www.thirdsectorexcellenceawards.com
- Business Charity Awards – www.businesscharityawards.com
- Britain’s Most Admired Charities - http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/go/britains_most_admired_charities/
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.email@example.com.
Third Sector produces a number of live events throughout the year. These provide excellent opportunities to network with charity professionals and show the benefits of working with your organisation. Conferences include:
- Digital Fundraising & Campaigning
- Charity Impact Measurement
- Corporate & Voluntary Partnerships (CONNECT)
- Driving Donations Through Social Media (online masterclass)
- Integrated Digital Fundraising, Marketing & Comms
For sponsored speaker slots, exhibition stands and all other possible opportunities, contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative and Bespoke Solutions
The Third Sector portfolio offers various other routes to market including leadership lunches, breakfast briefings, targeted e-mails, forums, online summits, and we are happy to discuss these ideas with you dependent on your organisations needs.
Please contact Danielle Chapman on 020 8267 4755 or email Danielle.email@example.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Fundraiser Spires £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), Streatham
- Chief Executive Harvey Nash c£80k, Crawley
- Chief Executive CTC- The National Cycling Organisation £72,500pa, Based in Guildford, Surrey
- Head of Community Fundraising St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- Head of Individual Giving St. Joseph's Hospice Salary: Band 7 £36,916 - £46,837 per annum inclusive, London
- 'A lot of misunderstanding and a pervasive cynicism'
- Office for Civil Society consults on £40m fund to stop organisations closing
- Big Lottery Fund launches £10m programme to attract social investment
- Barnardo's trustees look into allegations against incoming chief Javed Khan
- Community Service Volunteers to close its learning centres in restructure
- Nearly all Charity Commission staff received a bonus last year
- Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Thu 13 Mar 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...