The value of a Business Charity Award
Below we ask finalists about the benefits of winning a Business Charity Award.
Case studies - 2012
The Co-operative raised £7.2m for its charity partners in 2011, winning it the short-term partnership Business Charity Award, writes Ian Griggs
The sleeping bag company explains how winning a Business Charity Award has meant a lot to the staff
Ian Griggs looks at the colourful approach by the building firm Travis Perkins to a partnership with two health charities
Case studies - 2011
Mathew Little finds out how winning the Best Long-term Charity Partnership award has benefited the automotive company and the aid charity
The building company found its partnership with the Prostate Cancer Charity made employees feel proud to work for the company
Since winning an award last year, the Greggs Foundation has found partners to expand its school breakfast club
The partnership between the cleaning company and the charity helped people overcome barriers they face in finding work
The pizza restaurant chain more than doubled its orginal fundraising target as part of its partnership with the charity
Last year's award winner the Co-operative Enterprise Hub has played a key role in reviving interest in organisations owned and controlled by their members
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chief Executive Officer WPF Therapy £60,000 - £65,000, Bermondsey, London
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- Assistant Head of Research Funding Breakthrough Breast Cancer Circa £40,000, Central London
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Work Programme 'not helping the most disadvantaged unemployed people'
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...