The value of a Business Charity Award
Below we ask finalists about the benefits of winning a Business Charity Award.
Case studies - 2012
The Co-operative raised £7.2m for its charity partners in 2011, winning it the short-term partnership Business Charity Award, writes Ian Griggs
The sleeping bag company explains how winning a Business Charity Award has meant a lot to the staff
Ian Griggs looks at the colourful approach by the building firm Travis Perkins to a partnership with two health charities
Case studies - 2011
Mathew Little finds out how winning the Best Long-term Charity Partnership award has benefited the automotive company and the aid charity
The building company found its partnership with the Prostate Cancer Charity made employees feel proud to work for the company
Since winning an award last year, the Greggs Foundation has found partners to expand its school breakfast club
The partnership between the cleaning company and the charity helped people overcome barriers they face in finding work
The pizza restaurant chain more than doubled its orginal fundraising target as part of its partnership with the charity
Last year's award winner the Co-operative Enterprise Hub has played a key role in reviving interest in organisations owned and controlled by their members
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Business Development Manager Shelter £37,509 per annum, plus excellent benefits , London, EC1
- BLF sets up £150m community enterprise fund
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- NCVO launches scheme to promote volunteering in care homes
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...