IT For Charities
Good practice, case studies, expert advice and tips on information technology for charity managers and finance professionals.
The Charity Technology Trust chief executive tells David Ainsworth how IT can be a strategic tool
Putting in place an efficient and cost-effective IT system can seem like a daunting and expensive task for many charities. David Ainsworth lists six simple solutions from the specialists, while related articles profile Richard Craig of the Charity Te...
All organisations have to ensure the data they collect is secure, but charities often deal with particularly sensitive information. Mathew Little looks at how they can protect themselves
If you need to make wholesale changes to your IT, there are plenty of sources of good advice, says Anne Stafford of iT4Communities
If you're building a database, it may not be the best option to start from scratch, says Anne Stafford
If you plan to send out bulk emails, don't use your regular system, says Anne Stafford
Online storage is becoming affordable and secure, says Anne Stafford
Charity Finance Skills Zone
Expert advice and tips in specialist areas
The charity is aiming to cut the power use of its computer systems by over 40 per cent
The charity was able to save money and improve server management and disaster recovery
Duplicates and incomplete information had to be removed
It gives access to a lot of free products, says marketing and IT director Ciaran Rogers
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- UK Community Fundraising Manager Human Relief Foundation £25-30,000 (more for exceptional experience and results), Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK (with travel to other offices including London to manage London Team)
- Director Inspira £50,000 per annum plus benefits, North West England
- Business Development Manager Richmond Fellowship Up to £38K (depending upon experience), Islington, London
- New Business Manager - maternity cover West Kent Housing Association £40,425 per annum pro rata, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Business Director The Kenelm Youth Trust - Archdiocese of Birmingham £32,000 to £38,000, Alton, Staffordshire
- The Co-operative Group and British Gas are among the big winners at the Business Charity Awards
- Camelot chief wants to raise awareness of Lottery's good causes
- Nesta unveils online directory of UK crowdfunding platforms
- DWP ordered to name charities and companies providing 'workfare' placements
- Second charity involved in business rates dispute
- CVS application for judicial review of contract decision is rejected
- Date: Wed 5 Jun 2013 - Wed 5 Jun 2013
- Venue: London
- Date: Thu 6 Jun 2013 - Thu 6 Jun 2013
- Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, London EC2M 4QH
- Date: Tue 18 Jun 2013 - Tue 18 Jun 2013
- Venue: Central London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...