Plus: David Cameron, Danny Dyer, Ross Brawn, Martin Brundle, Peter Capaldi, Lisa Faulkner, Richard E Grant, Jacqueline Wilson and Cerrie Burnell
Details of celebrity charity supporters and what they are doing to contribute to their favourite causes.
The musician, along with the Olympic heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill and the model Laura Bailey , have been unveiled as the faces of this year's Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign, which raises funds for Breakthrough Breast Cancer . Proceeds...
Plus: Martin Clunes, Colin Baker, Axel Scheffler, Terry Gilliam, Stephen Fry, Felicity Kendal, Linda Robson, Kevin Sheedy and The Vamps
Plus: Martin Roberts, Guy Martin, Jessica-Jane Applegate, Theo Paphitis, Ricky Gervais, Terry Pratchett and Polly Toynbee
Helen Skelton abseils down the BT Tower for Sport Relief and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund
Plus: Bear Grylls, Ben Kay, Martin Bayfield, David Walliams, Mike Bushell, Nick Hewer, Stephen Mangan, Warwick Davis, Ann Widdecombe, David Clarke and Stephen Fry
Plus: Sam and Billie Faiers, Duncan James, Lee Ryan, Len Goodman, Cheryl Baker, Nicholas Owen, Elaine Paige, Phil Tufnell and Jon-Allan Butterworth
Plus: Ricky Wilson, Lord Prescott, Louis Smith, Levi Roots, Craig Brown, Helena Lucas and Ashley Banjo
Plus Nicole Scherzinger, Chris Robshaw, Simon Bird, Greg McHugh, Mark Foster, Bear Grylls, Helen Skelton, Cerrie Burnell, Michael Owen and Charlene White
Plus Jack Whitehall, Anna Richardson, Linda Papadopolous, Justin Welby, David Walliams, John Bishop, Bill Nighy, Manolo Blahnik and Adam Hills
Plus Prince Andrew, Jonathan Edwards, Loyd Grossman, Paul Oakenfold, Joanna Lumley, Abbey Clancy and Zoe Ball
Plus Martin Lewis, Andros Townsend, Rachel Yankey, Garth Crooks, Mick Hucknall and Mary Nightingale
Managing Star Supporters
- Peter Stanford: The cause should be strong enough without a celebrity
- Kylie Minogue donates car for auction for the NSPCC
- Analysis: 'Charities need to rethink celebrity'
- Analysis: Sector still believes in the power of fame
- Case Study: Mind and Rethink
- Food bank charity reports surge in donations after critical newspaper report
- Sense examines allegations that one of its runners cheated in the London Marathon
- Government launches fund for volunteer-based projects for the elderly
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service will not appeal against fine for security flaw
- Charity Commission chair says Islamic extremism is potentially its 'most deadly' problem
- Number of HMRC investigations into Gift Aid claims doubled last year
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
- Date: Wed 7 May 2014 - Wed 7 May 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...