- The venture philanthropy charity Impetus Trust has appointed Jenny North as director of policy and strategy. She joins from Relate, where she was head of public policy.
- Sam Matthews has been appointed interim chief executive at Charities Evaluation Services, a charity that provides support services for voluntary sector organisations. She was previously deputy chief executive.
- Hannah Watson (right) has joined Gingerbread, which works with single-parent families, as individual giving manager. She joins from the disaster relief charity RedR UK, where she was individual giving and partnerships manager.
- Freedom from Torture has taken on Tony Samuel as director of fundraising. He was previously head of individual giving at World Jewish Relief.
- The Cystic Fibrosis Trust has appointed George Jenkins, deputy chair of NHS Blood and Transplant, as its new chair.
- Mick Giannasi (right), the former chief constable of Gwent Police, has joined the board of the Children's Safety Education Foundation.