- Meryl Davies has been appointed national director of the children's charity Right to Play UK. She was director of fundraising at SOS Children's Villages.
- The chief executives body Acevo has appointed Asheem Singh as director of policy. He joins from the venture philanthropy charity the Impetus Trust, where he was director of policy and strategy.
- Claire Ainsley (right), head of communications at the National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse, has been appointed director of communications and external affairs at the Joseph Rowntree Foundation and the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust.
- Cerys Furlong is the new director of the adult learning charity Niace Dysgu Cymru. She was assistant director (external strategy) for the Open University in Wales.
- The volunteering charity TimeBank has recruited to its board Peter Beeby (right), chief operating officer at the consultancy Prospectus, Sarah Harris, community development manager at Worcestershire YMCA, and Clive Tritton, chief executive of Renaisi.