- The east London youth charity Futureversity has appointed Michele McKendry as chief executive. She was head of development at the Children's Hospital Trust.
- The first-aid charity St John Ambulance has appointed Steve Conway (right) as director of brand marketing, communications and fundraising. He was interim marketing and PR director at the internet television service YouView.
- Chris Yiu has been appointed director of digital participation at the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations. He was head of the digital government unit at the think tank Policy Exchange.
- Fiona Edwards, chief executive of the Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, has been appointed as the next chair of Cruse Bereavement Care. She will take up the role in December.
- The landmine clearance charity MAG has appointed Lord Williams of Baglan (right), a former special adviser to the Foreign Secretaries Jack Straw and Robin Cook, as chair.