West Yorkshire Playhouse has appointed David Israel as director of fundraising and development. He was previously fundraising manager at the United Jewish Israel Appeal.
Third Sector, 25 October 2011
Latest Stories from Third Sector
- Debra Allcock Tyler questions experience of new Charity Commission chief executive
- Charity Commission appoints Paula Sussex as its next chief executive
- Musicians made redundant by National Theatre 'have strong case for breach of contract'
- Charity Bank gives £400,000 loan to community-owned renewable energy scheme
- Charity Commission to run workshops for charities working in Syria
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Insight Operations Manager ecdp £26,544 - £32,563 per annum , Chelmsford, Essex
- HR Service Manager CAFOD £38,634 - £40,178 pa, London
- Chief Executive - Aberdeen University Students' Association Aberdeen University Students' Association Up to £65,000 + 33 holiday days + 8 bank hols + benefits, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Head of Research Operations Arthritis Research UK £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Policy and Advocacy Manager The Ramblers' Association £33,160 - £44,686 per annum (depending on experience), Vauxhall
- Sector disappointed by Guardian decision to end free online volunteering adverts
- Why do we find consultation and decision-making so hard?
- Charities set to benefit from record-breaking donations at Sunday's London Marathon
- Nicky Morgan retains charity and voluntary sector ministerial brief after promotion
- Charity Commission's financial situation is 'unsustainable', chair says
- Maria Miller donates ministerial pay-off to local autism charity
- Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - Fri 16 May 2014
- Venue: Leeds
- Date: Wed 23 Apr 2014 - Wed 23 Apr 2014
- Venue: Westminster
- Date: Wed 30 Apr 2014 - Wed 30 Apr 2014
- Venue: London
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...