West Yorkshire Playhouse has appointed David Israel as director of fundraising and development. He was previously fundraising manager at the United Jewish Israel Appeal.
Third Sector, 25 October 2011
Latest Stories from Third Sector
- Panorama's investigation of charities, latest on the lobbying bill, and the verdict on a RSPCA badger ad
- Locality chief executive plans to step down
- Three grant-making Lloyds TSB foundations to be renamed the Lloyds Bank Foundations
- Fundraising sites and crowdfunding raised £310m in 2013, Nesta figures show
- Extend 'right to bid' rules to help communities take over local newspapers, report urges
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Fundraising Account Manager NCT £27,000 (£33,750 FTE), W36NH, West London
- Corporate Partnerships Executive CORAM £20,000 - £24,000 per annum inc. LW, London WC1N
- Senior Supporter Development Manager ActionAid £44,320 - £47,448pa, Central London
- Development Director Selwyn College Circa £56k- £65k , Cambridge
- Director of Fundraising (maternity cover) Help the Hospices circa £70,000, Kings Cross, London
- Comic Relief invested millions in companies contrary to its mission, TV report alleges
- Save the Children 'avoided criticising corporate donors', former head of news alleges
- Capping charity chiefs' pay would do 'irreparable damage' to the sector, evidence to MPs' inquiry says
- Analysis: Fat cats? The bigger picture of senior salaries
- Big society in need of a 'radical review', says think tank
- New £11.5m fund will develop social investment in the north east of England
- Date: Wed 29 Jan 2014 - Thu 30 Jan 2014
- Venue: Birmingham
- Date: Wed 26 Feb 2014 - Wed 26 Feb 2014
- Venue: Tower Hill
- Date: Thu 6 Mar 2014 - Thu 6 Mar 2014
- Venue: King's House Conference Centre, Manchester M1 7HB
Third Sector Insight
Predicting Future Donor Behaviour to Maximise Funds (Document)
The majority of traditional charity donors are ...
A Digital Face-to-Face Revolution (Document)
Face-to-face fundraising is without doubt the m...
UK Corporate Citizenship In The 21st Century (Document)
This expert report asks 'What role should ...