Plus Antonia Swinson, Daria Cybulska, Kevin Curley, John Downes, Jane Bryan, Mary Riddell
- Paul Evans has become national development director of the football charity Street League. He joins from the social inclusion charity P3, where he was head of business and performance.
- Antonia Swinson (right) is the new chief executive of the public speaking charity Speakers Trust. She joins from Social Enterprise Scotland, where she was chief executive.
- Daria Cybulska has joined Wikimedia UK as head of events. She was volunteer development support officer at Diabetes UK.
- Mary Riddell (right), assistant editor at The Daily Telegraph, has become chair of Action for Prisoners' Families.
- Kevin Curley, the former chief executive of the local infrastructure body Navca, has joined the board of the National Council for Voluntary Youth Services. John Downes, national programme manager at StreetGames, and Jane Bryant, chief executive of Artswork, are among others also joining the NCVYS board.