- Sense, the deafblind charity, has appointed Richard Kramer as its deputy chief executive. He joins Sense from Turning Point, a health and social care charity.
- Neurological charity the PSP Association has promoted Sharon Schillerstrom to the post of director of programmes. Schillerstrom joined the charity last year. She previously held several senior management roles at the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
- UKSA, the youth education and maritime training charity, has appointed Richard Thornton (right) as chief executive. Thornton, who was deputy director of operations at the Prince's Trust, will join on 10 June.
- Marie Curie Cancer Care has recruited Dee Sissons (right) as its director of nursing. She will join on 1 July from Bolton NHS Trust, where she is director of patient safety and experience and chief nurse.
- Frances Done has been appointed as a trustee of the Canal & River Trust. Done is currently chair of the Youth Justice Board for England and Wales.